First MMD Stage and an Attempt at a Sweater

Well, I’m making progress. I mentioned in an earlier post that I’ve built a stage for MMD with Blender and today I made an attempt at making a sweater.


The download page for my stage is here. It came out smaller than I intended, but this is all part of the learning process. I feel pretty proud of myself for getting it done.

As for the sweater… I still need work on UV mapping more complex shapes. Somehow the texture on the sleeves flattened. No idea what I did or how to fix it, other than to take a break and start over later.



Sweater without Mesh and Seams Invisible



Hopefully my next attempt will produce results closer to what I am aiming for.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.