This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a bull, a necklace, and vengeance. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character is vengeful throughout most of the story.
- A character will wake up, but the intention behind the action is not what it seems.
- The story must have a bull involved in the middle.
- During the story, there is a sudden change in temperature.
- The story must have a banshee at the end.
- The story must have a necklace appear in the middle.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Page of Cups
Conflict Theme: The Lovers
Rising Action Theme: Death
Climax Theme: Knight of Pentacles
Falling Action Theme: Ace of Swords
Resolution Theme: Six of Swords
Selected Musical Play List
Compiled song list based on the Tarot themes above from these master playlists.
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.