This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a haircut, a cube, and beads. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve a cube at the end.
- A character is lustful throughout most of the story.
- A character is unhappy throughout most of the story.
- The story must involve some beads in it.
- During the story, an important item or piece of equipment fails.
- A character will have their hair cut.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: The Hanged Man
Conflict Theme: Nine of Pentacles
Rising Action Theme: Four of Cups
Climax Theme: The Hermit
Falling Action Theme: Temperance
Resolution Theme: Ten of Pentacles
Selected Musical Play List
Compiled song list based on the Tarot themes above from these master playlists.
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.