This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a long-lost friend, a bird, and an attack. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character attacks someone, and the action has far better results than expected.
- During the story, a character finds a long-lost friend.
- A character is enraged throughout most of the story.
- During the story, there is a romantic interlude.
- The story must have a bird at the beginning.
- During the story, a well-established leader steps down.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: King of Wands
Conflict Theme: Judgement
Rising Action Theme: The High Priestess
Climax Theme: Five of Swords
Falling Action Theme: The Star
Resolution Theme: Justice
Selected Musical Play List
Compiled song list based on the Tarot themes above from these master playlists.
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Dragon Tarot by Terry Donaldson (Author), Peter Pracownik (Illustrator) © 1995
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Mystic Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.