This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a musician, a demon, and a barracuda. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a musician in it.
- The story is set during a military coup.
- During the story, there is a fight to the death.
- The story takes place in the fall.
- The story must have a demon at the beginning.
- The story must have a barracuda involved in the middle.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Five of Wands
Conflict Theme: Page of Swords
Rising Action Theme: Four of Pentacles
Climax Theme: Strength
Falling Action Theme: Justice
Resolution Theme: Five of Swords
Selected Musical Play List
Compiled song list based on the Tarot themes above from these master playlists.
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Celtic Dragon Tarot by D.J. Conway (Author), Lisa Hunt (Illustrator) © 1999
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.