This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a candle, a dress, and sleep. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve a candle at the end.
- A character is contemplative throughout most of the story.
- A character will go to sleep, but the action is misinterpreted.
- The story must involve a dress at the end.
- The story must have a warlord involved in the middle.
- During the story, there is a dramatic discovery.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Queen of Swords
- MOTHER OF THE MIND
Conflict Theme: The Chariot
- WILL POWER
Rising Action Theme: Queen of Cups
- MOTHER OF THE HEART
Climax Theme: Ace of Wands
- GIFT OF THE SOUL
Falling Action Theme: Two of Swords
Resolution Theme: The Devil
- NATURAL MAN
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.