This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least an autopsy, a werewolf, and a navigator. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character becomes calm during the story.
- A character becomes intoxicated, but the intention behind the action is not what it seems.
- The story must have a werewolf at the end.
- The story ends during an autopsy.
- The story must have a navigator at the end.
- A character will go clothes shopping, and the action has far better results than expected.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: King of Wands
- MASTER OF THE SOUL
Conflict Theme: Nine of Swords
Rising Action Theme: Two of Swords
Climax Theme: King of Swords
- MASTER OF THE MIND
Falling Action Theme: Six of Pentacles
- EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Resolution Theme: The Tower
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.