- The King of Pentacles falls in the deep past position, suggesting this person has led what many would consider a boring and stable childhood.
- The Ace of Pentacles falls in the recent past position, suggesting this person experienced a lavish and abundant lifestyle.
- The King of Cups falls in the current situation position, suggesting this person lives a calm life right now.
- The Lovers falls into the deep past position, indicating this person has led a childhood where difficult choices had to be made. It’s possible they either felt suppressed or controlled during this time.
- The Four of Swords falls in the recent past position, showing this person spent some time preparing, resting, and possibly healing from their childhood.
- The Eight of Pentacles falls in the current situation position, suggesting this person is now learning and mastering new skills in their life.
- The Eight of Pentacles in the conflict position indicates an entanglement of some kind between these two characters, causing at least one of them to feel stuck in some way.
Your task is to write a story exploring these two characters and the conflict between them. Good luck!
~ Celtic Dragon Tarot by D.J. Conway (Author), Lisa Hunt (Illustrator) © 1999
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.