This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a salve, alcohol, and a spirit. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story takes place in the evening.
- The story must involve a salve in it.
- A character is wiser throughout most of the story.
- A character will drink some alcohol, but the action turns into something else.
- A character lends someone money, and they aren’t happy with it.
- The story must have a spirit involved in the middle.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Queen of Pentacles
- MOTHER OF THE BODY
Conflict Theme: Seven of Cups
Rising Action Theme: Four of Swords
Climax Theme: Six of Swords
Falling Action Theme: Two of Wands
Resolution Theme: Nine of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.