This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a shroud, a sailor, and a dramatic discovery. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a shroud appear in the middle.
- During the story, a character eats something they haven’t had in a while.
- The story must have a sailor in it.
- During the story, a character loses something.
- During the story, there is a dramatic discovery.
- A character changes clothes, but the action turns into something else.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Five of Cups
Conflict Theme: The Empress
- GREAT MOTHER
Rising Action Theme: Five of Wands
Climax Theme: Six of Pentacles
- EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Falling Action Theme: The High Priestess
- POWER OF UNDERSTANDING
Resolution Theme: King of Cups
- DEFENDER OF THE HEART
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.