This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least an outlaw, an amulet, and an election. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve an amulet in it.
- The story ends during an election/political decision.
- The story must involve a cape in it.
- The story must have an outlaw in it.
- During the story, a character makes a meal for themselves.
- The story must have a lost soul at the beginning.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Six of Swords
Conflict Theme: Queen of Pentacles
- MOTHER OF THE BODY
Rising Action Theme: Six of Cups
Climax Theme: Nine of Pentacles
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Falling Action Theme: Six of Pentacles
- EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Resolution Theme: The High Priestess
- POWER OF UNDERSTANDING
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.