This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a chair, a knight, and a concert. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character becomes angry during the story.
- The story must have a knight in it.
- The story ends during a concert.
- A character will have their hair cut.
- A character will go clothes shopping, but the action is misinterpreted.
- The story must involve a chair in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Five of Cups
Conflict Theme: Nine of Swords
Rising Action Theme: The Magician
- POWER OF ACTION
Climax Theme: The Fool
- PURE POTENTIAL
Falling Action Theme: The Sun
Resolution Theme: Eight of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.