This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a zombie, a librarian, and a bartender. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, a character eats something that disagrees with them.
- The story must have a hawk in it.
- The story must have a zombie in it.
- The story must have a librarian in it.
- The story takes place in the late evening.
- The story must have a bartender in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Nine of Cups
Conflict Theme: Nine of Wands
Rising Action Theme: The World
Climax Theme: The Hermit
- INNER GUIDE
Falling Action Theme: Ace of Wands
- GIFT OF THE SOUL
Resolution Theme: Nine of Pentacles
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.