This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a dark secret, a bowl, and a misunderstanding. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, a character finds out a dark secret.
- During the story, a character moves to a different dwelling.
- During the story, a character is misunderstood.
- The story must have a bowl appear in the middle.
- The story takes place in the afternoon.
- During the story, a well-established leader steps down.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Ten of Swords
Conflict Theme: Nine of Swords
Rising Action Theme: Three of Cups
Climax Theme: Ace of Wands
- GIFT OF THE SOUL
Falling Action Theme: Judgement
Resolution Theme: The Lovers
- FREE AGENCY
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.