This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a dessert, a cube, and a faked skill. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve a dessert in it.
- During the story, someone turns another person in.
- During the story, a character is killed.
- A character robs someone, but the intention behind the action is not what it seems.
- The story must involve a cube in it.
- A character fakes a skill.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: The Lovers
- FREE AGENCY
Conflict Theme: Four of Cups
Rising Action Theme: The Empress
- GREAT MOTHER
Climax Theme: Judgement
Falling Action Theme: Two of Pentacles
Resolution Theme: Two of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.