This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a fine, an angel, and failing equipment. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, an important item or piece of equipment fails.
- During the story, a character has to pay a fine.
- The story must have an adventurer in it.
- During the story, there is an argument.
- The story must have an angel at the beginning.
- The story must involve an idol in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Knight of Wands
- CHARGER OF THE SOUL
Conflict Theme: Page of Cups
- DEFENDER OF THE HEART
Rising Action Theme: The Tower
Climax Theme: Knight of Pentacles
- STEWARD OF THE BODY
Falling Action Theme: The Hierophant
- GLUE OF SOCIETY
Resolution Theme: Eight of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2011
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.