This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a party, a token, and a shopping trip. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story starts during a party.
- During the story, there is a need to ask directions.
- The story is set during a military coup.
- The story must involve a token in the beginning.
- A character fakes a skill, and the action has far better results than expected.
- The story ends during a shopping trip.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Eight of Wands
- KARMIC ACTION
Conflict Theme: Three of Cups
Rising Action Theme: Nine of Wands
Climax Theme: The Fool
- PURE POTENTIAL
Falling Action Theme: Page of Cups
- PROMISE OF THE SOUL
Resolution Theme: Knight of Swords
- WIELDER OF THE MIND
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.