This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a dog, a sack, and a gladiator. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a dog in it.
- The story must involve a sack in the beginning.
- A character will go clothes shopping.
- The story ends during a vacation.
- A character is tense throughout most of the story.
- The story must have a gladiator in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Nine of Wands
Conflict Theme: Nine of Swords
Rising Action Theme: Wheel of Fortune
Climax Theme: Five of Wands
Falling Action Theme: Page of Pentacles
- PROMISE OF THE BODY
Resolution Theme: King of Pentacles
- MASTER OF THE BODY
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.