This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a dragon, musical pipes, and joy. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a dragon at the beginning.
- During the story, a character misreads something.
- A character changes clothes, and they aren’t happy with it.
- The story must involve some musical pipes in it.
- A character becomes joyous during the story.
- During the story, a character eats something they haven’t had in a while.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: The Star
Conflict Theme: The High Priestess
- POWER OF UNDERSTANDING
Rising Action Theme: Eight of Pentacles
Climax Theme: Six of Cups
Falling Action Theme: Two of Wands
Resolution Theme: The Lovers
- FREE AGENCY
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Celtic Dragon Tarot by D.J. Conway (Author), Lisa Hunt (Illustrator) © 1999
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.