This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a desert, a misunderstanding, and shopping. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character makes someone a meal, but the action is misinterpreted.
- During the story, a character gets a promotion.
- The story ends in the desert.
- During the story, a character is misunderstood.
- During the story, a character is forced to go shopping.
- During the story, a character loses something.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: King of Wands
- MASTER OF THE SOUL
Conflict Theme: Four of Swords
Rising Action Theme: Ten of Wands
Climax Theme: Seven of Pentacles
Falling Action Theme: Three of Swords
- PAINFUL TRUTH
Resolution Theme: Sun
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Dragon Tarot by Terry Donaldson (Author), Peter Pracownik (Illustrator) © 1995
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.