This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a wedding, a rabbit and a robe. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, a well-established leader steps down.
- The story starts during a wedding.
- A character is wiser throughout most of the story.
- A character becomes tense during the story.
- The story must involve a robe at the end.
- The story must have a rabbit at the end.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Two of Cups
Conflict Theme: Nine of Pentacles
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Rising Action Theme: The Magician
- POWER OF ACTION
Climax Theme: The Chariot
- WILL POWER
Falling Action Theme: The Empress
- GREAT MOTHER
Resolution Theme: Six of Pentacles
- EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.