This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a cougar, a river, and a birthday. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a cougar at the beginning.
- The story ends in the ruins of an ancient building.
- During the story, there is an economic crisis.
- A character fakes a skill.
- The story starts on a river.
- A character will prepare for a birthday, but the action goes terribly wrong.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Strength
Conflict Theme: Five of Cups
Rising Action Theme: Two of Pentacles
Climax Theme: Knight of Pentacles
- STEWARD OF THE BODY
Falling Action Theme: Three of Cups
Resolution Theme: Ten of Cups
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.