This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a labor strike, an owl, and an explosion. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, there is an explosion.
- During the story, there is a labor strike.
- The story must have a banshee at the beginning.
- The story takes place in mid-spring.
- The story must have an owl in it.
- During the story, a character loses something.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Four of Wands
Conflict Theme: Nine of Cups
Rising Action Theme: The Tower
Climax Theme: The Hermit
- INNER GUIDE
Falling Action Theme: The Devil
- NATURAL MAN
Resolution Theme: Four of Cups
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.