This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a promotion, a funeral, and a witch-hunter. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, a character breaks something important to them.
- During the story, a character gets a promotion.
- A character is confused throughout most of the story.
- The story ends during a funeral.
- A character becomes enraged during the story.
- The story must have a witch-hunter/inquisitor in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Five of Pentacles
Conflict Theme: Ace of Swords
- GIFT OF THE MIND
Rising Action Theme: Knight of Wands
- CHARGER OF THE SOUL
Climax Theme: Five of Wands
Falling Action Theme: Two of Swords
Resolution Theme: The Emperor
- GREAT FATHER
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.