This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a banker, a lion, and a fine. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a banker in it.
- A character becomes hateful during the story.
- The story must have a lion in it.
- The story takes place in the fall.
- During the story, a character has to pay a fine.
- During the story, a character loses something.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Judgement
Conflict Theme: Seven of Wands
Rising Action Theme: Four of Pentacles
Climax Theme: Page of Swords
- PROMISE OF THE MIND
Falling Action Theme: Death
- WINTER CYCLE
Resolution Theme: Ace of Wands
- GIFT OF THE SOUL
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.