This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a smuggler, a water-spirit, and a dungeon. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a smuggler in it.
- The story must have a water-spirit at the beginning.
- The story ends in a tomb.
- During the story, there is a mysterious death.
- The story ends in a dungeon.
- A character elopes, but the action is misinterpreted.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Six of Swords
Conflict Theme: Eight of Wands
- KARMIC ACTION
Rising Action Theme: Five of Swords
- NEGATIVE AMBITION
Climax Theme: Three of Wands
Falling Action Theme: King of Cups
- MASTER OF THE HEART
Resolution Theme: Eight of Cups
- MOVING ON
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.