This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a killing, a bolt of cloth, and the summer. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story ends during a birth.
- The story takes place in the summer.
- During the story, a character eats something that disagrees with them.
- During the story, someone is mistaken for someone infamous.
- A character kills someone.
- The story must involve a bolt of cloth in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Queen of Pentacles
- MOTHER OF THE BODY
Conflict Theme: Justice
- BALANCED WISDOM
Rising Action Theme: Ten of Pentacles
Climax Theme: Ace of Pentacles
- GIFT OF THE BODY
Falling Action Theme: Seven of Swords
Resolution Theme: Nine of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.