This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a harpoon, a religious ceremony, and a relative. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve a harpoon in it.
- The story ends during a religious ceremony.
- The story must have a noble involved in the middle.
- During the story, a character eats something that disagrees with them.
- During the story, a relative shows up.
- During the story, a character misreads something.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Queen of Wands
- MOTHER OF THE SOUL
- SOCIAL NETWORKER
Conflict Theme: King of Pentacles
- MASTER OF THE BODY
Rising Action Theme: The Empress
- GREAT MOTHER
Climax Theme: Knight of Swords
- WIELDER OF THE MIND
Falling Action Theme: Three of Pentacles
Resolution Theme: Five of Cups
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Dragon Tarot by Terry Donaldson (Author), Peter Pracownik (Illustrator) © 1995
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.