This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least an actor, a cleric, and a book. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character will read a book, and they aren’t happy with it.
- The story must have a cleric in it.
- During the story, a character is given a good talking-to.
- The story must involve a hammer at the end.
- The story must involve a necklace in the beginning.
- The story must have an actor in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Four of Pentacles
Conflict Theme: The Hierophant
- GLUE OF SOCIETY
Rising Action Theme: The Fool
- PURE POTENTIAL
Climax Theme: Queen of Pentacles
- MOTHER OF THE BODY
Falling Action Theme: Eight of Cups
- MOVING ON
Resolution Theme: Queen of Swords
- MOTHER OF THE MIND
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.