This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least an earring, a kidnapping, and loneliness. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story takes place at noon exactly.
- During the story, a kidnapping occurs.
- A character becomes tense during the story.
- A character will go to sleep, but the action is misinterpreted.
- A character becomes lonely during the story.
- The story must involve an earring in the beginning.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Nine of Pentacles
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Conflict Theme: Three of Pentacles
Rising Action Theme: King of Pentacles
- MASTER OF THE BODY
Climax Theme: Five of Swords
- NEGATIVE AMBITION
Falling Action Theme: The Emperor
- GREAT FATHER
Resolution Theme: The High Priestess
- POWER OF UNDERSTANDING
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.