This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a goblin, a figurine, and a big city. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- During the story, someone is mistaken for someone infamous.
- The story ends in a big city.
- A character will do laundry, but the action is misinterpreted.
- The story takes place in the early evening.
- The story must have a figurine appear in the middle.
- The story must have a goblin involved in the middle.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Nine of Wands
Conflict Theme: Page of Cups
- PROMISE OF THE HEART
Rising Action Theme: The Tower
Climax Theme: Judgement
Falling Action Theme: Seven of Wands
Resolution Theme: Ace of Pentacles
- GIFT OF THE BODY
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.