This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a beach, a scripture, and a cape. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must involve a scripture in it.
- The story must involve a cape in the beginning.
- The story must involve a guitar or similar instrument in it.
- A character becomes hateful during the story.
- During the story, a character inherits some money.
- The story is set on a beach.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Nine of Swords
Conflict Theme: The World
Rising Action Theme: Strength
Climax Theme: Four of Pentacles
Falling Action Theme: Ace of Cups
- GIFT OF THE HEART
Resolution Theme: Ten of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.