This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a hair cut, a zombie, and a dramatic discovery. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- A character will have their hair cut, but the intention behind the action is not what it seems.
- The story must have a zombie in it.
- A character kills someone.
- During the story, there is a dramatic discovery.
- A character will read a book, but the intention behind the action is not what it seems.
- The story takes place at midnight exactly.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Eight of Pentacles
Conflict Theme: Nine of Cups
Rising Action Theme: Ace of Wands
- GIFT OF THE SOUL
Climax Theme: The Chariot
- WILL POWER
Falling Action Theme: The Star
Resolution Theme: Four of Cups
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.