This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a living room, a new hairstyle, and happiness. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
The story must have a philosopher in it.
- A character is happy throughout most of the story.
- The story is set in a living room.
- A character gets a new hairstyle.
- The story must involve a harpoon in it.
- During the story, someone turns another person in.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: The Magician
- POWER OF ACTION
Conflict Theme: Six of Pentacles
- EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Rising Action Theme: Queen of Swords
- MOTHER OF THE MIND
Climax Theme: The Fool
- PURE POTENTIAL
Falling Action Theme: Six of Cups
Resolution Theme: Four of Swords
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2011
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.