This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a frog, a vampire, and a letter. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- The story must have a vampire at the beginning.
- The story must have a frog at the end.
- The story must have a goblin in it.
- During the story, a character drinks something that disagrees with them.
- During the story, a character finds out a dark secret.
- A character will send a letter.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Seven of Wands
Conflict Theme: Eight of Cups
- MOVING ON
Rising Action Theme: King of Swords
- MASTER OF THE MIND
Climax Theme: Ace of Swords
- GIFT OF THE MIND
Falling Action Theme: The Sun
Resolution Theme: The Fool
- PURE POTENTIAL
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Celtic Dragon Tarot by D.J. Conway (Author), Lisa Hunt (Illustrator) © 1999
~ Dragon Tarot by Terry Donaldson (Author), Peter Pracownik (Illustrator) © 1995
~ Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Mystic Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2015
~ Mythic Tarot by Liz Greene (Author), Juliet Sharman-Burke (Author), Tricia Newell (Illustrator) © 1986
~ Necronomicon Tarot by Anne Stokes (Illustrator), Donald Tyson (Author) © 2012
~ Panda Tarot by Severino Baraldi (Illustrator), Lo Scarabeo (Author) © 2017
~ Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2011
~ Steampunk Tarot by Aly Fell (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.