Deep Past Position: The Moon
- This character was timid and pensive as a child, with many fears to contend with.
Recent Past Position: Seven of Swords
- Coming into adulthood, this person felt like they couldn’t really be their true selves and had to hide that part of themselves away from the world in order to gain acceptance.
Current Situation Position: The Star
- They are currently looking for a place where they can truly shine and belong as who they truly are without hiding any part of themselves. A safe place to call home.
Deep Past Position: Death
- This character grew up with many changes throughout their childhood.
Recent Past Position: Eight of Wands
- They became the sort of person that greets change head on, without fear, knowing that progress is on the way. Whether they succeed or fail, they trust that it’s all part of the process in life.
Current Situation Position: Seven of Cups
They are faced with a set of options to choose from at this time and they’re not certain which one exactly is best for them. Time is limited, however, and they will need to make up their mind soon.
Conflict Position: Page of Wands
When these two cross paths, the need for dominance in the situation arises. Will they be able to compromise or will one force their will on top of the other?
Your task is to write a story exploring these two characters and the conflict between them. Good luck!
~ Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo (Author), R. De Angelis (Illustrator), A. E. Waite (Designer) © 2001
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.