Here is this week’s short story writing prompt challenge. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going. Read on for all the details!
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the short story gets messy
- use existing characters created from the Chaos Cast Challenges
- or create new characters
- you can use an online dice roller to randomly select an existing character
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
- choose a setting created from the Chaos Set Challenges
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly selected from the Chaos Beats Series
- Someone shows off their intelligence.
- Someone gets defensive.
- Someone gets transformed.
- Someone worries over something.
- Someone becomes overwhelmed.
- Something is released.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Queen of Wands
- MOTHER OF THE SOUL
- SOCIAL NETWORKER
Nine of Wands
Rising Action Theme:
Three of Wands
Seven of Cups
Falling Action Theme:
Knight of Cups
- DEFENDER OF THE HEART
Wheel of Fortune
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.
Support the Blog!
Enjoy the content provided here?
Please consider supporting the blog by clicking on one of the options below.
Each option is a valuable way to keep the blog going and is greatly appreciated.
Don’t have the money right now? No worries, I totally understand that.
Consider instead boosting the blog by sharing this post with others that might also be interested with the content you enjoy.