Problem Solved

Have you ever had something that sounded good in your head, but when you put it into practice it not only doesn’t work out but it made things worse?

That’s what I did with the blog when I thought creating almost 4k reusable blocks. It didn’t save me any time in the long run. Instead, it took so long for them to load up in the selection menu that it was causing the editor to not function properly. Content wasn’t being saved like it should have, and it wasn’t allowing me to update posts to fix it.

As much as I didn’t like changing my theme, I think I will keep the theme template I have for now. I may still tinker with it off and on until it feels right to me.

In any case, I hope I have everything fixed and all my posts properly running now. I apologize for the mess that’s been happening.

If you enjoyed this post, or have some thoughts about it, please let me know!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.