Here is my current list of scheduled weekly features for this blog. Anything else posted on this blog is in accordance to my whim, fancy, and health.
- Weekly Self Assessment (Mood Trackers)
- My mood tracker to hold myself accountable to my self care.
- Chaos Pen Challenge
- A randomized creative writing challenge, including the classic 6 plot outline.
- Exploring Setting with Tarot
- A writing exercise where we will be examining and exploring setting, one tarot card at a time.
- Exploring Characters with Tarot
- A writing exercise where we will be examining and exploring a single tarot card at a time to create character sketches for later use
- Chaos Rally
- A tarot reading intended to look at how we can challenge ourselves to become better versions of ourselves
- Chaos Wave
- This series will begin as an exploration of tarot with music, one tarot card at a time. Once that series is complete, it will switch over to a weekly random draw for a music play list.
- Tode’s Tarot Daily Draw
- A daily, randomized tarot inspired journal writing prompt.
- Chaos Pen NaNo Bites
- Only in April, July, and November.
- A daily mini randomized writing challenge for NaNoWriMo and CampNaNo.
- Lunar Intentions
- A tarot reading on days of the New Moon intended to assist with goal setting and manifestations.
- Birthday Year Reading
- A yearly tarot reading for myself that covers the year, exploring areas of my potential growth and development.
Last updated: July 09, 2020