As always I’ve been busy tinkering away with things. Today I’ve just finished scanning and exporting my copy of the Shadowscapes Tarot. This makes a total of five tarot decks that I’ve converted into a 3D asset now for my custom rendering purposes. Continue reading “Current Project I’ve Been Busy With”
While I did get Chapter 13 finished and started on Chapter 14, my internet connection has been wonky all day. It makes streaming music challenging and frustrating.
I spent all day working on my first base model in Blender. The model isn’t the greatest looking thing in the world, but not bad for a first time attempt, I think.
I’m beginning to understand why it takes the professional models a couple of months to create the kind of human models they design.
Little Bear had a med clinic appointment yesterday. No med changes were made other than being told that I can go back to using Benadryl as a sleep aid for him. Which is what I did since without it he’s up until 2am or so.
I’ve made a skirt and leggings to the MissMMD base model. In the process, I’ve learned a few things.
I’m so proud of myself. It’s very satisfying for me when things start to click in my head and come together. I still need lots of progress and I have a long ways to go, but I feel like I finally have my foot in the door with how all this works.
I decided to try my hand at another stage for MMD. This time one that is Halloween themed. You know… because the coming holiday and all. Building it in Blender has been easier this time around. Practice really does make perfect.
Well, I’m making progress. I mentioned in an earlier post that I’ve built a stage for MMD with Blender and today I made an attempt at making a sweater.
So I’ve been spending quite a bit of time learning how the PMX Editor works to assemble and edit models for the Miku Miku Moving program.