I will add more helpful resources as I find them as they pertain to the topics I write about.
- Setting and Holding Boundaries (most important universal advice EVER!)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Mental Illness Policy Org
- Family Support for Mental Illness
- Child Mind Institute
- Empowering Parents
Autism Spectrum Disorder*
- International Bipolar Foundation
- The International Society for Bipolar Disorders
- Juvenile Bipolar Research Foundation
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Symptoms of Psychosis**
Education in the United States
- Federal Laws, Policies, and Regulations
- Laws, Policies, and Regulations by State
- Wrightslaw – Special Education Law and Advocacy
- Home School Legal Defense Association
* Yes, there is a reason that Autism Speaks is not featured on this page. Read this article. It explains better than I can why I take this stance. They are working to change this currently so I’m waiting to see how it goes with the community, but for now trust needs to be repaired.
** Multiple conditions and disorders can cause these symptoms – not all of them are mental disorders. It is very much worthwhile to be examined by a neuropsychologist to investigate the source of these symptoms.