This writing prompt challenge requires you use at least a tome, a business partner, and disbelief. Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going.
Selected Image from pixabay.com
Selection influenced by the Writing Challenge Set
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
Randomly generated from Seventh Sanctum’s Writing Challenge Generator
- I’ve got my tomes – now I’m quitting my job.
- The library was a place of ignorance and poverty.
- That boy was the business partner of knowledge.
- He will be my greatest betrayer, or that’s what she thought.
- I live for infamy, but would die for faith.
- The home was a place of disbelief.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
Randomly generated from the Orphalese Tarot program
Introduction Theme: Ace of Pentacles
- GIFT OF THE BODY
Conflict Theme: Nine of Swords
Rising Action Theme: The Star
Climax Theme: Knight of Pentacles
- STEWARD OF THE BODY
Falling Action Theme: Five of Swords
- NEGATIVE AMBITION
Resolution Theme: Death
- WINTER CYCLE
Feel free to reorganize, use all or some as you please. Remember this is just to spark inspiration to get you going!
~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot by Heidi Darras (Illustrator), Barbara Moore (Author) © 2012
~ Credit for 3D model and assets used in this rendered image can be found here.