Of course there is always something when you first launch a feature. This story based mini dungeon is no exception.
Special thanks goes out to family members, MinePika94 and Zannewmar, for giving the new dungeon a test run!
- add more monsters/spawners
- adjust loot tables for chests
- reduce amount of loot found (players shouldn’t be maxing out their inventories prior to unlocking second set of doors)
- possibly add a /cr regenall command upon entry of the dungeon to ensure all chests are ready
- alternatively reduce cool down time on chest refills
- remove some npcs and adjust npc trade lists
- correct pig zombie aggression levels (shouldn’t be passive on spawn)
- add herb mixing tutorial guide book
- improve and strengthen the bosses guarding the door locks
As always, lots of things to do. Hopefully I can get it all worked out relatively soon.
Originally published on LiveJournal. Archived here on 09/13/2019.